A 21ST CENTURY TRANSFORMATION BRINGING JOBS AND AN ECONOMIC BOOST TO LITTLE VILLAGE
INTRODUCING THE NEWEST CRITICAL COMMERCIAL HUB IN THE CITY OF CHICAGO.
Exchange 55 is designed to generate economic growth that will benefit your future. This world-class, sustainable development located on 70 acres on Chicago’s southwest side will become a thriving hub of commerce, community and opportunity.
- Thousands of new jobs planned
- Infrastructure to support electric vehicles
- Easy access to the neighborhood; employees can walk, bike or take public transit to work
- Pathways for bikes and pedestrians
- New CTA bus stations with improved access
- A modern, environmentally friendly building with roof that accommodates solar panels
- Green landscaping that will absorb as much as 16 tons of CO2 per year
- State-of-the-art facility that is a critical supply chain and logistics hub for the city of Chicago
- LED lighting and energy efficient fixtures throughout
- Almost 700 new trees planted
- Site is adjacent to I-55